Sunday, November 12, 2017

OUR BODY, THE FIVE SENSES AND FEELINGS

We are going to learn all about ourselves:

 Learn the parts of the body, explore our five senses,

and  discover different feelings.


Imagen relacionada
Crazy Speech World: Teaching Body Parts       Crazy Speech World: Teaching Body Parts
Body Exercises :
       Resultado de imagen de Kids vocabulary - Body - parts of body - Learn English for kids - English educational video


CLICK ON THE PICTURE :
  

I touch with my Resultado de imagen de I touch with my hands hands .

I see with my   Resultado de imagen de eyes clipart eyes .


I taste with my   mouth/tongue .


 I listen with my      ears .

 I smell with my  Resultado de imagen de children noses nose .


  ThumbnailServer2?app=blogger&contentid=6        67298_1588292220809_1040926811_1650671_2


   




FEELINGS :                              The Feeling Song:
Resultado de imagen de If You're Happy | Super Simple Songs  

Listen and Read :                            
Resultado de imagen de The feelings bookResultado de imagen de Today I Feel Silly - Storybook Read Aloud   Resultado de imagen de The feelings book        Resultado de imagen de feelings faces for children

Feelings/ Emotions Exercises:

Resultado de imagen de happy                     

No comments:

Post a Comment